Hardwood Flooring Installation
The interior design of your home starts with the floor. It is your blank canvas and becomes the backdrop of all the other features you decide to install and build in that space. Once it's down, your hardwood floor determines every single design decision you’ll make.
The quality of the material decides how hardy and long-lasting your residential flooring will be. But it’s equally crucial to make sure that you hire the services of professional hardwood flooring installers like us for the job.
We at Timberland Flooring are a leading company in this industry and have been catering to clients in and around Ferndale, MI. Our company has been in existence for over 21 years, and we have helped transform the look of many properties with our high-grade hardwood flooring installation services.
Custom Hardwood Installation Services
We know that as a property owner, you want your home spaces to be unique and stunning in every way. It's why we take the effort and time to get complete details about the types of services you want. We also keep in account your styling preferences and home décor and recommend which hardwood floors would be best suited for your needs.
Range of Hardwood Floor Installation Services
There are different types of wood species for floors available on the market, and we have the skill and certification required to handle all types of hardwood flooring installations to industry standards. The solutions we offer include:
- Installation of unfinished hardwood - This will be sanded, stained and finished on site.
- Pre-finished Hardwood Installations - As the name suggests, these are pre-finished, engineered floors that are ready for installation.
- Reclaimed Hardwood - There is a wide selection of genuine reclaimed hardwood with a rustic finish. We can help create a look you want with this classic wood type.
Why Opt For Hardwood Floors?
- Hardwood flooring is aesthetically appealing and looks great in casual as well as formal-styled interior spaces.
- It’s an environmentally-friendly flooring choice as wood is a renewable resource.
- Wooden floors help improve the indoor air quality in your residence as it doesn’t trap allergens, pollen or dust.
- While you do need to maintain wooden floors diligently, they aren’t very challenging to clean, sand and polish as required.
- Good quality, well-installed hardwood floors can last for decades and improve the value of your home.
The Best Local Hardwood Flooring Installers
Very few companies offer the high-grade solutions that we do, and we are committed to providing the best services at very reasonable hardwood flooring cost. Our installers have received the Master Installer Certification for installation& workmanship, so you can be sure your project will be handled professionally and responsibly. We are also Bona Certified Professionals and have been authorized to use the entire Bona System on hardwood floors.
We are a fully licensed and insured hardwood installation company that completes every project's top industry standards. If you are looking for the perfect blend of quality and affordability, you are at the right place. For any information about our hardwood flooring installation services, feel free to contact Timberland Flooring at (248) 939-2307. Discuss your requirements with John. He will help with the information and solutions you need. You can request for a free quote, and we ensure you of the best solutions at all times.